Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another grill more or less hot printer......what dissertation?

looking again surrounded by the Argos catalouge & I need thesis for it but all the composition is saying A4 photo serious newspaper, surely as I only want to print information I can purely buy a pack of plain A4 paper ?

I know it's a dumb examine but I don't know the answer !!!

P.S I bought a lex something as suggest by Greg S (thanks for the link Greg, fancie doing it again for the weekly !!!)

Another grill more or less hot printer......what dissertation?

'Ordinary' A4? Tesco, Asda.
any stationary shop will have regular rag for your printer. even tescos has it.
I buy my printer newspaper & photo paper within Wilkinsons' or Tesco, or Home Bargains, paid roughly speaking 1-50 for the last lot, & 99p to 1-50 for photo tabloid.
I'm with Weed - Wilkinsons have some great A4 paper
yes u can a short time ago buy any plain A4 paper for printing infomation
Try Rymans, Staples, PCWorld, Tesco's they adjectives do the paper that you are looking for


No comments:

Post a Comment