Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my hp printer be paid rumpus (reset? recallibrate?) when I'm not using my computer?

I'll be sitting on the couch and it will freshly start making noise, not sure what it's doing but it happen several times a day.

Why does my hp printer be paid rumpus (reset? recallibrate?) when I'm not using my computer?

Depending on printer type. The laser will periodically recharge the toner supply since it get outdated from heat. A inkjet will complete maintenance to verbs the heads. Suggest you turn the part off if it will be more than a couple of hours formerly you plan to use it again.
I would think it have an internal clock that resest it's self. I have a MCF 210C that resets it's self every darkness at midnight. It even changes it's self for the time change in Spring and Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment