Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where can I find micro print pictures to experiment tentative laser printers?

I suppose the best thing to use would be something similar to several circles inside themselves closely spaced together. It would look something like this except much much smaller. http://www.cs.duke.edu/courses/spring03/...



Any other pictures within high resolution I can check on a printer is welcome as okay. It's a color laser printer I'm testing so a bit of color within the picture wouldn't hurt either. Thanks everyone.

Where can I find micro print pictures to experiment tentative laser printers?

You can lately put that picture in photoshop and shrink its size minus losing pixels (increase the number of pixels per inch, then you can shrink the picture lacking losing quality)
Call your local office piece of equipment repair and ask them if they have a testing chart you could have or buy


No comments:

Post a Comment