Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Are these printer ink sites reputable?

Sites approaching MyInk and 00inkjets, which sell generic-brand printer ink for almost $5... do they work as well as any other ink cartridges?

Are these printer ink sites reputable?

From what I hold read they work really well.The single negative some ethnic group would say is that most of these cartridges do not hold an archival rating.Some companies like Canon guarantee that If you use their ink for printing out photos it will still be as dutiful as when first printed out 100 years after the picture is printed.My cousin ordered with this company a couple weeks ago and they similar to their products do far.Good Luck
I don't know about the one's that you mentioned, but here is a genuine good one I own been using for years..Good Luck>>

http://inksell.com/
No they don't work as okay, they use inferior ink that is not impossible to tell apart grade as the manufacture ink cartridges, why do you think they solely charge you $5, because their ink sucks, and isn't guaranteed to work.



I tried 123inkjets and one of the cartridges they sent me exploded in my printer which destroyed it, so I other buy manufacturers ink cartridges, yes they cost more, but if one damages your printer the capitalist will repair or replace the printer due to it being inventive equipment and parts that were used. Once you use an stale brand cartridge it will invalid your warranty on your printer.


No comments:

Post a Comment