Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can a HP printer 7130xi printheads be refill or do I entail spanking new ones?

I bought a brand exotic printer7130xi all contained by one printer 2 to 3 years ago and never used it. Now when I tried to use it the printer was describing me the ink is dried up so I replaced them with untried ones. Now the printer is telling me to replace the printheads. So the put somebody through the mill is can they be refilled or do I want new ones?

Can a HP printer 7130xi printheads be refill or do I entail spanking new ones?

The printheads are separate from the ink tank, and have their own expected lifespan. They can't be refill. They are the mechanical components that put ink to thesis.



2-3 years unused?? Would probably take abundantly more than a few head cleanings to unplug those. Depending on how much hard work you are willing to put into reviving these, it might be clever to purchase a new set.
Have you tried Print Head cleaning ??



Start,

Printers and Faxes,

Right click Printer statue,

then Properties,

later Utilities tab,

click Head Cleaning.



Ink in the Print Head dries up when printer is unused for

a long time. Head Cleaning consumes alot of ink.

No paper wants to be in the printer to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment