Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apple OS X/MS Word printer?

when I try to print rotten of microsoft Word, on my iBook G3, I keep getting this error message: Word cannot print due to a problem beside the current printer I have tried everything I can muse of to fix this problem, I have tried to print stale a different printer, and it didn't work. I changed the default printer 2wice. I also tried to print sour a webpage in safari, and it give me another error message. What is wrong with it? It be working fine a couple days ago! and I haven't changed anything!



Thanks in credit!

Apple OS X/MS Word printer?

try downloading the *combo* updater to 10.4.9 that is appropriate for your model of Mac from www.apple.com/support/download... and apply it. Sometimes purely reapplying the combo updater fixes things. Also, you didn't mention using Disk Utility to Repair Permissions; doing this may also help.



if none of this is something that will minister to you i included a link that may at least possible get you going contained by the right direction. Best of luck.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment