Friday, September 17, 2010

Why do I enjoy colors missing when I print from Internet Explorer?

I am printing a trellis page on a colored printer, there is a menu down one side to be precise a light blue near dark blue font, the page the site is open on, on the menu is suppose to be a dark blue box near light blue font...adjectives the colors are fine on the page besides the menu...the web site be created in frontpage...any thinking as to how to get the colors on the menu to work?!

Why do I enjoy colors missing when I print from Internet Explorer?

you may involve to change the command the items appear on the page you may need to move workbook to the front and the colours to the back

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment