Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's the best printer to print photo ability greeting cards surrounded by lingo of speed, cost and power.?

I am a photographer and put up for sale my images digitally online. I've be considering about design, print and distribute my own photo greeting cards within local shops. What's the best printer to use for low volume (up to 1000) prints, if u know where to return with supply like tabloid and etc that would be awesome. Thanks.

What's the best printer to print photo ability greeting cards surrounded by lingo of speed, cost and power.?

I have an HP adjectives in one. I chew over that that printer falls in an affordable on the other hand high point price range. Many store owners and clerks also usually prefer that brand for printing photos contained by a high competence.

You can get printer newspaper and other supplies anywhere in stores such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc...

Hope that help!

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment