Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my HP wireless printer switch ports occasionally?

I own a HP 6800 series wireless printer. It will occasionally switch ports. When this happens nil will print until I go contained by and change the ip address for the virtual port contained by the printer settings area. Does anyone know why this happen and how I can prevent it. It happens probably three times a month or so.

Why does my HP wireless printer switch ports occasionally?

Sounds similar to the IP address is changing on you. Put a static outside the field allocated for computers on the router. If computers have 1.100 thru 1.150, afterwards you can set the printer to 1.151. Once there and set up within the computers, it should stay.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment