Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will I get hold of kicked ouT of P&S?

Today I asked 2 quesTions within The compuTer caTegory.

Will I get hold of kicked ouT of P&S?

..

No!



I left other category to be in P&S.



Still, my nickname was nearby as Top Contributor in Mathematics and Words-wordplay though my contribution have become very set not because of lack of interest but because of time-crunch.



How can one be surrounded by many category?



No silly feelings, Dear!

.

Thinking of switching over to my Original Categories.

...
AND? I don't see why? It's a devout question and much needed for like mad of folks me included. I got a refresher course and I appreciate that. Thanks for those 2 q's.
I doubt terrifically much that you will be kicked out of P&S. There is nothing wrong beside your questions.
why would you go and get kicked out they were question that you needed answers to.
Not at all - you're allowed to call in other categories here and in attendance ;)
No I go to different section all the time.
you wont gain kicked out,,P&S snobs are getting out of hand,,metamorphose of categorys is strange,, but i do from time to time,,im going to rule every category--hehe,,just B&S--tting

robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment