Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brother mfc-440c printing error?

I be printing something and the paper jammed. so I took the usual steps to gain the paper out. I've checked and I can't find anything else stuck surrounded by the printer. At first it came up beside an unable to print 34 error message. I checked the brochure and tried unplugging the usb cord and I got that to shift away. It started cleaning itself and then started printing adjectives the holding jobs but they be blurry. Then I cancelled the rest of the jobs and it come up with an inept to change 32 error. So is here any kind of instrument to get that to move about away. I can't find anything jammed in it. And it won't consent to me turn off the printer next to the error still up.

Brother mfc-440c printing error?

I don't know how to fix the error, but you can always unplug the printer to turn it past its sell-by date. You may lose your print job - but afterwards you can just print it again after you get hold of the printer working.



Jim

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog post.


    Clean print head

    ReplyDelete