Friday, September 17, 2010

Which printer should I find?

I'm choosing between the HP Photosmart C3180 and the HP Photosmart C4280.

Which printer should I find?

doesn`t matter what printer you go for, generate sure the refill cartridges are fundamentally cheap and easy to find.

There are printers out at hand that are nothing more than money traps.
Get the C4280.
I use HP photosmart C3180 and its behaviour is very honest...

So, if you want to go for it, you can...
My suggestion is the HP PCS 1610 all-in-one (printer, scanner, copier) which does photo guality printing and have slots for putting your camera chip into the printer and printing or saving directly to the computer.



This printer is great because I don't enjoy to buy a bunch of different pieces of equipment to do things.
get c3180 . its great for a4 size prints
i suggest that you look for a printer or all-in-one, near its color cartridges are in separate tape.. all the printers are perfect but you will save more money surrounded by ink...


No comments:

Post a Comment