Friday, September 17, 2010

Who have played driver parallel lines?

the spectator sport is very nice

Who have played driver parallel lines?

I've played the PC and the XBOX publication of the game and I'd own to say it's an awesome hobby. That awsome that I own a fansite devoted to the driver series which can be seen by using the following connect: http://www.drivermadness.net



The xbox altered copy is great and is very stable.

where on earth as the pc variation looks 10times better on full quality and resolution beside just a minor draw distance issue which really isn't too noticable.



I'm not sure just about this question because it's not really a sound out so I can't really answer this one.



Well I guess it is who had played driver: parallel lines?

and yes as expected I have. But I thought a poll site works better for asking a cross-examine like this.



or conceivably coming onto the driver madness forums and asking everyone, most plausible 90% of the community will own it and loads of people do.



The workstation version appear to be really getting out there and seem to be really popular, dispite a reviewer that I recently read a review over from laptop powerplay mag and they gave it something similar to a 5 where the average user rating is a 9. PC Powerplay clearly never played the game and looked at some screen and never got to see how awsome the spectator sport really was.



how disappointing.

well I hope I answered your sound out.



regards,

Driver Madness

http://www.drivermadness.lattice

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment