Friday, September 17, 2010

Why won't my Lexmark X1240 print colored pictures? I already did everything and the tape is even bright.

It will individual print black fonts...not even colored font. WHHHYYY?

Why won't my Lexmark X1240 print colored pictures? I already did everything and the tape is even bright.

I don't know the reason.I do know that I'd steal it back w/ the account and exchange it.We're talking$$$$$$$$$$ here.
The cartridge even after have ink, due to low temperature it have dried up.
This may be silly... you have put a colour pushcart in haven't you?



Other than that, own you ticked 'black and white' on the print select page?
If you check your Printer setings on your computer configurate the color seting to see if your Printer might might be on black white.
Check your printer settings on your print screen to print simply in color. The preferences can be on gray amount or black and white only. Second if it is the color videotape that is impossible you may want to get a tacky paper towel, fold it into base and sit the cartridge print cranium down onto it. Hold the cartridge down to the dampness paper towel for three minutes. This will support pull the ink out of the print head. Then, install the cartridge into your printer and print a few trial pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment