Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my printer (Epson 785epx) stop printing black and white when it is singular out of color ink?

It said it be out of Black ink so I replaced it. Now it says it wants color ink and it still won't print with that error on its peak! How can I print BW copies?

Why does my printer (Epson 785epx) stop printing black and white when it is singular out of color ink?

I had this same problem next to Epson. I finally sold that sucker on Ebay and went rear legs to my old (HP; Deskjet) color printer. Now, when I run out of color ink, it's ok.



Sorry, I enjoy no good communication for you.
Well, you might be able to trick the printer into thinking you put a unmarked cartridge within. Just take the frail one out and put it back contained by. This approach worked with my outdated espon, but it had the unlikeable side effect of making it a pain to put the actual fresh cartridge contained by when I got one.


No comments:

Post a Comment