Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What thesis should I buy for card making?

I hold started card making and would like some warning on which paper to buy that would look nice when printed, the humdrum paper that I use for printing is not enormously good level and I think near are numbers for paper but I don`t get the message about their compactness, please can anyone help, also what card is best for the employment. I have an epsom printer c44ux

What thesis should I buy for card making?

try this site

http://www.nextag.com/greeting-card-pape...
Go to best buy or staples they hold special papers for that it is already cut you just print after peel the card bad just similar to you peel a postage stamp.
My friend have started making cards and she uses a Gocco printer which is amazing! As far as paper go you will probably be best going into somewhere like Hobbycraft where on earth they have intact aisles dedicated to card making. Not lone will they have a great choice but they will also own someone to advise you. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment