Friday, September 17, 2010

Why is my HP Deskjet 610c printer inoperative?

The bedside light that indicates no paper flashes and it refuse to print. It is connected, as when I go to print something, it recognize the printer. The printer seems to bring back ready to print and after abruptly stops. It say there is some sort of error, but I hold no idea as to what error that would be. There is dissertation in it, it is connected, and the ink cartridges are full. Please minister to!

Why is my HP Deskjet 610c printer inoperative?

This is probably not the answer you are looking for, but my 600 series HP was behave exactly the same channel before I tossed it.



It might be time to consider upgrading to a newer HP.
usually when things aren't working it channel it's broken, take it to a computer store. They'll know, hopefully.



I would really appreciate if you answered my iChat sound out, real swift. :) Just click on my icon and look at my question and click on iChat and answer please. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment