Friday, September 17, 2010

Why is my HP Laserjet 2500 printing a cover page near respectively career?

My latest computer has Windows XP but I own that on my home computer and have never have it print what amounts to a cover page with the User Name, File Description, Queue & Server information on it previously printing the job. I am assuming it have something to do with the HP Laserjet 2500 as when I print on our Konica/Minolta printer, this does not crop up. Any ideas why this is going on or where I could turn rotten the feature?

Why is my HP Laserjet 2500 printing a cover page near respectively career?

That's usually a network setting, not a printer setting. You should ask your lattice admin if you have one. If not, login as administrator and right-click on the printer within Ctrl Panel, Printers, and check each page, in that should be a network settings or something and a cover page checkbox.

The answers post by the user, for information lone, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment