Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my printer spooler work?

I've tried to attach the printer but The printer spooler is not running messages. How do I fix this, my work is due tomorrow! Please help! I enjoy a Brother printer HL-2040 model. I do have the installation software but it doesn't give the impression of being to be helping either.

Why won't my printer spooler work?

In Win XP: Click Start, Click run, type: services.msc. When the pane opens look for Print Spooler on the catalogue, click on it once to highlight it, next right click, from the pop up menu select: Properties. In the General tab, click start, in Startup type, select: Automatic. Click: Apply, Click: OK, after on the previous window click, database, then click exit. Reboot computer.

The answers post by the user, for information simply, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment