Friday, September 17, 2010

Why is my printer printing mirrored page?

I'm trying to use an HP Deskjet 5740 printer over a home meet people. The printer is connected to a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. The computer I'm trying to print from is running Windows Vista Home Premium. After a lot of trouble, I finally succeeded contained by getting the printer to print documents from the Vista computer, but all of the documents come out mirrored. Everything is printed backwards, as if done within a mirror.



I have already made sure that the mirror page box is unchecked contained by the preferences. I also tried checking the box in proclaim to mirror the mirror and get it to print correctly, but no luck. What could be cause this? What can I do to fix it?



I should also say that if I hook the printer up to the Vista computer directly, it prints everything without fault. The problem only surfaces when running over the see.

Why is my printer printing mirrored page?

You've probably specified the wrong network printer driver. Often within are two versions, one for direct connections and another for web printing.



Try unistalling the printer, then reinstall near the network printing book.
Then you should check the settings of your printer through the network. What I be a sign of is check the network settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment