Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's wrong near my printer??

I bought a bright printer an installed it in my frail computer. I wanted to upgrade so I bought a latest computer with Windows XP on it. I lost the installion disc so I a moment ago hooked it up and hoped for the best. Sure enough it worked but it's run out of Ink an when I go to change it, the computer isn't reconising the printer anymore. What happen??

What's wrong near my printer??

Click

start>control panel>printer and other hardware

printers and faxes if your printer shows up then it is working if add spanking new printer. then if that doesn't work after uninstall the printer from start>my computers> if your your printer shows up there consequently right click > properties then up comes a porthole then click on the hardware tab later click on properties the up comes another window consequently click on the drivers tab then click on uninstall after click ok disconnect then reconnect your printer and wowwzzee it works...

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment