Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's wrong near my printer?

I hold an HP Deskjet 3745. One day later week it decided to budge offline...all I could imagine to do was uninstall and afterwards reinstall. After I uninstalled my printer, I put the disk for my printer in and for some use it won't reinstall.



It says it can't find my RPC server

And there's a problem next to the Print Spooler



I have no clue what any of this technique. I would appreciate any kind facilitate.

What's wrong near my printer?

Long shot, but check the print spooler, and make sure it is started.



Right click My Computer

Manage

Open up the Services page

Scroll down to the Print Spooler

Start the service



As for the RPC server, I own seen that error until that time, and I haven't figured it out nonetheless.



G'Luck

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment