Sunday, September 12, 2010

There is a pen stuck surrounded by my printer HELP?

LOL. My mom dropped a pen contained by it. I tried putting it upside down and sticking my hand within. Help puh leeze. Haha.

There is a pen stuck surrounded by my printer HELP?

Inkjet printer, and as long as it's not an all-in-one with a scanner, you can pick it up and sympathetically shake it. If you've got refill cartridges that weren't properly sealed after nourishing, you might want to take them out first.
shish.okay dont shake it .you never know ..you just might mess something up!

but try to get underway the printer.like where on earth you put in the ink cartridges! achieve ure hand surrounded by there you might be capable of feel it ..woggle it! be gentle next to it or ure going to break something!


No comments:

Post a Comment