Sunday, September 12, 2010

What is an affordable but characteristic simple printer I can buy for college?

It's ok if it simply prints black/white--want the cartridge to be affordable too.

What is an affordable but characteristic simple printer I can buy for college?

I hold an HP Desk Jet 5440 that is compact, jammy to clean and move and one of the most minuscule expensive printers to operate I've ever had, and I must own gone through 25-30 of them over the years. The cartridges, 1 has 3-colors, the other black, I bring back refilled at Walgreens for greatly less than buying different ones. It cost $75 at Office Depot.



But as one answer said, you can buy a Lexmark at Wal-Mart for under $50 sometimes. Just check out the cost of cartridges previously you do. They are not the cheapest, nor the longest-lasting.
I used to think HP's be good. I own a Lexmark PSC scan, print, copy. You'd be surprised how all of these features will come surrounded by handy. I bought at Walmart for I think $32, something similar to that. It prints color also. If you want a laser printer which only prints within black and white, then I would recommend an HP.
HP unforced to get ink for honourable as any for performance


No comments:

Post a Comment