Sunday, September 12, 2010

Refilling Lexmark 28 videotape - HELP!?

I own a Lexmark x2500 series all surrounded by one printer and have freshly refilled the lexmark 28 cartidge. However, my printer still keep telling me I have need of to change my cartidge and wont consent to me even try to print a black & white page, it just keep prompting me to complete a print with the colour cartidge.

Please oblige me find a way around this.

Thanks, Gemma.x

Refilling Lexmark 28 videotape - HELP!?

The videotape is smart chipped. That style of cartridge have a small fuse that expires when the cartridge is void.



This renders the cartridge completely unusable, regardless of how much ink you put surrounded by it.
Try re-seating the cartridge,later go to your printer examiner in printers and see if in attendance is a problem.
Go to an Internet search engine and type within

Lexmarx 28 ink rest

There are a few companies that sell the redet tool for around $25.00 and can be used for years on tons different models...Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment