Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scanning and Coppying?

How do I scan something on my printer? I press the button but zilch happens. It say to press start, so I did and it never did anything. What do I do?

Scanning and Coppying?

Most printers come with software to control the part, your OS should have software that will work it, or you can use basically about any graphics program. Open up the printer software and do it through the software interface. It is usually found lower than import image within most graphics programs. You need to use some program to introduction the scan, etc...If you tell me what type of printer, I could abet further.
also sometimes u have do run to my computer, right click on the scanned god and click scan that will start the scan or atleast it does for me.

chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment