Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spooky printer?

when my printer is switched past its sell-by date but not unplugged from the socket...it makes a shunting racket ... as if loading paper correctly or aligning itself. within are no lights on at all .. but every very soon and then it sounds as if it have just be switched on? spooooookyyyyy

Spooky printer?

I'm glad because I thought it was merely mine that did that and people expect I'm nuts when I tell them.Mines a lexmark by the path
Perhaps there is still some electrical current from the socket? Do sockets work resembling that? I cant remember, but if not thats really strange!
So, what's your cross-question?
Its probably the computer closing down connection betwen it and the printer and checking adjectives OK, rather approaching the computer runs through its diagnostics to check operating system OK when turning off .
umm remarkably strange, but I think the creature above me sounds like the most plausible answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment