Sunday, September 12, 2010

Suggestions for buying a GOOD PRINTER?

I've have bad luck near inkjet printers. Now, I'm looking into buying a laserjet. Any suggestions on which to buy (anything but EPSON)? I'm a designer and print a lot of my own stuff. I requirement the quality to be pretty well-mannered.

Suggestions for buying a GOOD PRINTER?

Canon or HP
samsung, hp lexmark
Don't go Hewlett Packard. They may be cheap, but they don't produce pious quality, it breaks glibly (through normal wear and tear) and is simply all around cheap...
Hp is better. It is widely used surrounded by professional environment. You can see the reviews on different printer by going on www.pricegrabber.com website. It tell you different ratings and user reviews on things. It will oblige you in decide what you want.
All are much of a muchness, sounds a bit state the obvious, but see in the order of inital prices, ink prices and warrenty, then find the best one
Hp is the best


No comments:

Post a Comment