Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is wrong near my HP deskjet 610C?

My HP deskjet 610C is not printing.It is connected to the LPT1 port. It does not own a USB cable. Also I can actually see the printer getting the document when I furnish the print command from Word or notepad or any other program and status is displyed as printing but then it only just changes to delete. It prints the test page lacking any problem.

Also when I press the form feed button for around 5 seconds, it prints the check page even if I haven't asked it to.

What is wrong near my HP deskjet 610C?

Better try replacing your LPT cable...

If same problem repeat just delete printer driver and reinstall it.



Good luck
It looks resembling the print spooler in Windows have stopped scheduling print jobs from the LPT1 port.

You don't read out what o.s. you are running, but here is an article for Win2000 that relates to this problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318152/e...



It looks to me as if the simplest way to resolve this problem would be to delete the printer, reboot and next completely reinstall it. That should reconnect the LPT1 port with the print spooler.

Good luck.
honey,achieve rid of the errors.
It could be the spooler as Fed-up stated or it could be a corrupt printer driver.



Delete the driver



Restart your computer



Re-install the driver.



Check the HP site



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...


No comments:

Post a Comment